Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Molly is Three!

Good golly, Miss Molly is THREE!



I don't know how this happened. It's like it just snuck up on me! I still feel like she's my little almost two year old just toddling around with me wherever I go. But somehow, the days have gone by and she's this THREE year old little girl!


Molly makes our family so much more FUN. She has a smile and laugh and sense of humor that keeps us all going. She's silly and creative and somehow knows just how to make us laugh when we need it most. She gets away with so much more than the other kids would have... tired parents or too many kids or something. But things she says and the way she does it just seem so... funny!




Molly is morphing into this beautiful little girl. She is growing out of that toddler phase and into little-girl-hood. She's making friends of her own and starting to have her own interests. All of this is just blowing my mind because when I look at her I still see a baby.


Molly loves to play. She can play by herself or with a friend. She loves little figurines (Trolls, princesses, Barbies, Palace Pets... heck, I caught her playing family with puzzle pieces the other day! Ha!). But she has an amazing imagination and can make scenarios out of anything! I love listening to her play! She is so smart and so creative.


Molly is shy at first, but only a little. She really knows how to make you work for it- which is hilarious and frustrating all together. She is seriously so easy going. She just goes wherever we drag her and does whatever we tell her to do. She doesn't care about clothes or shoes or accessories... She just wears whatever I choose for her. It's so easy and so great!


She naps only a few times a week. She is a night owl and can hang late with the best of them! She eats so well- seriously eats pretty much anything! She loves any kind of drink and ALL desserts. That girl has a sweet tooth like her daddy!


She hates to pick up toys, has the loudest voice EVER, and is so darn stubborn. But even with all of those traits, she is still so incredibly endearing! I don't know how she does it, but she's got her dad and me just completely wrapped around her finger... even when she's refusing






I can't explain how much we absolutely love this little girl. She has always been such a fun, wonderful, easy girl. Her demeanor just draws you in.

Molly girl, we love you to the moon and back. You are such an incredible little girl. I can't wait to see where life takes you!



No comments: