Monday, March 27, 2017

Squill Babies at 9 Months!

For whatever reason, I have taken a picture of all four Squill kids at their 9 month appointments- all in diapers on the exam table. It wasn't on purpose with the first three. I was taking a picture of Molly and thought, "Hey! I remember doing this with the older two!" Kelsey's was definitely thought out- I couldn't leave her out!

I LOOOOVE comparing them and seeing how similar and yet how different they all are. I also love it because this is my favorite of all of the baby stages. They are so sweet and snuggly and squishy. Their little personalities just start coming out. I LOVE looking at these!








And I love looking at their measurements. The girls are all SO similar! They are all right there together in a little pack. And then there's Jay. And he's SO much bigger than them!


Jay:
Height: 30 in
Weight: 20 lbs, 5 oz
FOC: 46%

Charley Kate:
Height: 28.25 in
Weight: 18 lbs, 1 oz
FOC: 63%

Molly:
Height: 28.75 in
Weight: 18 lbs, 1.4 oz
FOC: 49%


Kelsey:
Height: 29 in (93%)
Weight: 18 lbs, 4 oz (53%)
FOC: 17 in (32%)



9 months fly by... and I'm pretty confident time isn't slowing down any time soon!

No comments: