Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Ouch!

Gah, this post is ONE MONTH late! Eeeeek!

A couple of weeks ago (Feb 18 weekend to be exact!), we were at the ranch for the weekend.

It was a beautiful Saturday and we were hanging around outside playing. I had Molly on my lap and Kelsey had just woken up from a nap and I asked Anthony to grab her and change her diaper.

He did so and brought her out a few minutes later. He said, "Hey, have you noticed all those teeth Kelsey has on the top?"
To which I replied, "Teeth? She doesn't have teeth yet!"
A: "Yes she does!"
C: "No, she doesn't. She doesn't even have any on the bottom and those come in first. Trust me, babe, I've been checking the bottom for weeks now and there is NOTHING."
A: "Go see for yourself."

So I grabbed her, laid her on my lap, pulled up her top lip and there they were... FOUR TOP TEETH COMING IN AT ONCE!!!!!


Not only was I the worst mom in the world for not noticing and having Daddy find them first, I also had dealt with her suffering through this having no clue! I seriously wondered on and off for about a week if she had an ear infection- but with no fever and no major sleep issues, I couldn't put my finger on it. I figured it might be teething, but I had checked those lower gums for days and nothing was popping up.

In true Kelsey fashion, this girl is doing things on her own and in her own way. I'm just sorry I didn't have Motrin going to help her out some in the process!

Why hit one major milestone at a time when you can do four at once?!

No comments: