Thursday, December 10, 2015

A Look Back, Part 2... Version 4!

Written 10/13/15



I am definitely pregnant. 5 weeks in and I'm feeling it.

I went back and looked at my old blog posts when I was pregnant with the other kids, and nothing I read made any mention of feeling this sick and nauseous this early. Ugh. No throwing up, but I feel confident that if I sat in front of the toilet I could very easily. 

I am having headaches (I remember those with the other kids- again, not as early). I am feeling suuuuper cold- and that was definitely a symptom with all of them. And tired. I'm already so so tired. 

Y'all, I definitely remember these things with the others (well not the awful nausea), but none of them were present this early. I guess it's a "rite of passage" with your fourth. Everything is just earlier. Way way earlier. 

Oh, and listen to this! The other night (still before we have told the kids), Jay was saying the prayer before dinner. The end of his prayer went like this-
".... and thank you for our little baby boy. In Jesus' name, amen."
"Jay, that was a wonderful prayer. But why do you think we are having a baby? Do you know when we are having a baby?"
"No, but I just know we are going to. Soon."
"Well, how do you think we can make sure it's a boy?"
"Mom! We just pray. Ask God every day."

Amazing that he doesn't know but actually knows. And amazing his advice. That boy is wiser than me. 


So that's it for now! Little fourth baby- you are definitely making your presence known. I feel ya! 



2 comments:

the blogivers said...

Looking forward to finding out if Jay is psychic or not!!

Kate said...

Seriously!! Kids know EVERYTHING!