Monday, December 14, 2015

3.5 Months with #4!

Before church yesterday I asked Anthony to take a picture of my belly (14 weeks!!!). It is seriously so big and semi-embarrassing. Really only embarrassing when I don't tell people that it's my fourth kid. If I just tell them the number of weeks I always get an interesting (or an I-feel-sorry-for-you) look.

Anyway, it really is getting big, but for whatever reason this picture does NOT do it justice! I don't know what kind of awesome photography skills Anthony (or my iPhone) possess, but remind me to get him to take pictures of me postpartum when I want things to look smaller than they actually are!

14 Weeks with Baby #4


13 Weeks with Molly
(Where were we going?! I never get dressed up! Ha!)


13 Weeks with Charley Kate

13 Weeks with Jay




So here we are at this point- and I'm thankful we are here! I am feeling so much better and have tons more energy. It's crazy to think I still have SOOOO long to go- but if history repeats itself, it will be here before we know it (and besides having four kids to take care of all summer, I will have one heading off to kindergarten and one heading to pre-k... I can't even go there).

1 comment:

Jason and Jenny said...

I think you great and look exactly the same size as all the others! You go Momma! Can't wait to read more as the pregnancy progresses!