Thursday, July 9, 2015

Similarities


I'm so thankful that Michelle has graciously chronicled our little family over the years.

Since we've had the same photographer for each child's first birthday, we've had some similar shots- some that we didn't even realize until we looked through. These are some of my very favorite look-a-like shots from each birthday shoot.

I am just going to tell you that I have three groups of these pictures framed around our house- and it makes me so dang happy every time I pass by them!




BENCH PICTURES






MOMMY PICTURES






DADDY PICTURES







HEADSHOTS







FULL BODY SHOTS








And my personal favorite.... 
WALKING FAMILY







Looking at these just reminds me how thankful I am for God's grace and blessings on our growing family. There are so many things that pictures show- and the growth and stories these pictures tell make me so happy. 

4 comments:

the blogivers said...

Love these comparisons - so many great shots!!

The Joiners said...

Ditto to Allison- love the comparisons!!

Brittany said...

So many great pictures of your sweet family!!

Kate said...

Love this!!