Sunday, May 10, 2015

The Reasons for the Day

Goodness, I can't let Mother's Day go by without mentioning the reasons for this special day.

I am so thankful that God gave me these precious babies.




Each one of them so different, so unique.


This boy is such a joy. He's smart and kind and thoughtful. He's competitive and athletic. He is so social and love his friends and family.




And this girl. She's caring and compassionate. She takes care of everything and everyone. She reads people well. She's athletic and confident and loves to take charge.




And the baby. She's got a great sense of humor. She's smart and funny and cute. She goes with the flow and is my little buddy.






I absolutely love being a mother. Like, more than anything in the whole world. The crazy days, the sleepless nights, the tantrums, the baby weight, the never. ending. days- all so worth it to spend my days with these three. I swear I am the luckiest lady in the world to be a mother to these kids.





And I can't go without mentioning my own sweet momma and mother in law. These are two of the most selfless ladies ever- setting an amazing example of putting everyone else first- always. They are the last to eat, the last to sleep, and the last to sit and relax. They are wonderful examples for me and I hope I can be as selfless as they are. Plus, they love my babies unconditionally and there is no better gift than that.






Happy Mother's Day to all the mommas out there!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Courtney, have you considered writing for Houston Moms Blog? My friend started contributing to it and I think you would be great. I enjoy your posts!

Brittany said...

So sweet!! I love your positive attitude about motherhood! You are right - it's all worth it!!!! :)