Sunday, May 31, 2015

Molly at 12 Months

I wanted to make sure I had all of Molly's fun 12 month things written down somewhere. I'm not going to lie- I'm not even going to come close to remembering everything, but this little girl is so much fun that I have to try!





Molly....
-has four teeth and is working on two more on the top. 
-in size 12-18 month clothes
-in size 3 diapers
-sleeps better than before. Some nights will sleep all night in her crib (8:30-6:30) but a lot of times will wake up and end up in our bed. I'd say we are 50/50 right now- and I'll take it because that's more than before! 
-naps great- moving to one nap a day. Usually that is around 1.5-2 hrs. 
-we usually give her a bottle and rock her before bed at night, and then give her a bottle and lay her down in the bed for nap. 
-walks all over, all the time. She is getting good about wearing shoes now- which honestly bums me out because it's just one more thing to remember! 
-is starting to get possessive of toys and wanting a say about what she gets to do. Her little tantrums are just funny to me. 
-loves trucks and things with wheels, yet is equally obsessed with babies. Can you tell she has an older brother and sister?! 
-laughs when she hears someone else laugh, coughs when she hears someone else cough, fake cries when she hears someone else cry- basically she is super alert and in tune to what is going on around her! 
-is talking a ton and just entered that "repeat everything" stage (which I LOVE!). Says (and I know I am forgetting some!): mama, mommy, Molly, dada, Jay, charchar, tex, Ella, beggy (Gebby/Grandeb), pawpaw, Kiki, JJ, chellechelle, ball, kick, night night, baba, bankie, pappy, nack (snack), nono, one/two, hap birt to you, hot, that, are you, wawa, 
-loves to climb and hop off of things
-loves to swim- will "jump" off the side to us!
-loves milk and is the only one in our whole family who does!
-eats like a champ- seriously, eats everything. She loves flavor and there isn't much she refuses!




What a fun little girl she is. She really does have the best personality! I just get a kick out of watching her laugh and discover. She is truly one of a kind!





And for her 12 month measurements....

Height: 30.5 inches (89%)
Weight: 20 lbs, 4 oz (57%)
FOC: 17.75 inches (54%)


CK at a Year:
Height: 30 inches (80%)
Weight: 19 lbs, 9 oz (47%)
FOC: 17.75 (54%)


Jay at a Year:
Height: 32 inches (>99%)
Weight: 22 lbs, 15 oz (75%)
FOC: 18 inches (39%)


No comments: