Wednesday, January 14, 2015

New Beginnings!

The little girls in our world both had bog days this week! 

Molly started Gymboree and Charley Kate started ballet!



I'll start with M since hers was first in the week...

Y'all, this girl was SO excited! I don't think I've ever seen her so happy! We started in a circle with her peers and their caretakers. She just crawled into the middle of the circle and kept looking around and screaming and smiling! It was like she was thinking, "Mom! You have been holding out on me!" It was just too cute! She loved the other kids her age, she loved the colors and songs and clapping. She LOVED Gymbo! She loved the bubbles and grabbing for them. And she loved playing. 

Molly was definitely in heaven! 





I am so looking forward to starting this time with my littlest love! Seeing her joy brought tears to my eyes. Seriously, watching a child discover and see things for the first time is unforgettable! 



And then CK had her first ballet class this week! I'm not going to lie- this is TOTALLY out of my comfort zone! I mean, I took ballet and tap and jazz growing up (maybe two years) before we all agreed I just wasn't a dancer. But EVERYone is a dancer at 2 years old! And let me just tell you how freaking adorable two year old ballet is!!!!!! 

I might have died a little inside seeing Charley Kate in her ballet clothes. Cutest ever! 













As you can tell from the pics, she LOVED it! Such a fun little experience! We are going to have so much fun this semester watching and she will love getting to dance with her bestie, Avery! So sweet! 



And don't worry, big brother got plenty of love and fun time this week!! 

4 comments:

Jason and Jenny said...

I also might have died inside from the cuteness! Nothing cuter than a little girl in a leotard! Thanks for posting these so I can live vicariously through you! Ps love that Avery is her bf! We love their family!

Brittany Sciba said...

I can't handle the cuteness of all of those little ballerinas!

Anonymous said...

I have a random request for you! Could you (in your spare time :)) do a post on what baby items are a necessity for your third child and things you can live without? I'm pregnant with number three and it's been 3.5 years since my last was born and I want only necessities this time around. I'm curious what items you loved or what you could live without! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Where does Charley Kate take ballet classes? My daughter is 2.5 and we live in Houston, and are looking at options? If it is easier, please email me at kderoll[at]gmail.com.