Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Big Guy

I would say my kids definitely get the whole Santa concept this year. They talk about him, they know about him, they understand the whole naughty/lump of coal thing (which by the way has been working so stinking well with Miss "Treasure"!). 

Anyway, they knew that we were going to see Santa this year, and though CK was a bit skeptical, there were no tears (I think she was afraid she was going to get a lump of coal if she cried- and who am I to argue with SANTA?!)! 

So our first picture with three kids was a HUGE success! A Christmas Miracle I tell you!!! 



And the years past... While it's not perfect smiles, I freaking love the hysterical crying!!!






4 comments:

the blogivers said...

So much progress since 2012, ha!!

Brittany Sciba said...

You got such a great picture this year!! I still remember your 2012 picture and I was so happy to see it again. :) I mean, seriously, I don't think I've ever seen a better one! Their faces are PRICELESS.

Kate said...

2012 makes me laugh soo hard!! So sad! :-(

Jules said...

That 2012 pic is still one of my ALL time favorites!! :)