Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014

I have no clue how I can possibly give enough credit to the year 2014. Good things and blessings galore! 

I can also say with total certainty that there has never been another year that has gone by so quickly in all my 32.5 years! AmIright?!?! Good grief, I still feel like it's March!!!! (I'm blaming you, 3 kids in four years!)

I could go back and recap all the major points from each month, but that is SO 2012. 

So I will leave it as simple as I can...

I am thankful to our Father for His numerous blessings. Blessings that didn't always feel like blessings at first- some felt like trials and tribulations and too much for us- but in His all-knowing way, they turned out to be perfect, beautiful blessings. This past year was just how it was supposed to be. I am most thankful for our newest family member and the times spent together with just our little five-some. 

So with a full heart and a head (and blog!) full of memories, I bid 2014 adieu and say BRING IT, 2015- you've got a lot to live up to! 

And what a difference a year makes!!!





No comments: