Saturday, October 4, 2014

Another Oatmeal Lover!

Miss Molly got her first food (except for those dumb crackers on the plane... and some mum mums... ok- so it's not really her first food) the other day!

We ddi oatmeal and I mixed it with formula. I wasn't about to waste precious breastmilk on it, and I totally forgot that I used to mix CK's oatmeal with just water (Jay's too!).

Anyway, girlfriend LOVED it and couldn't get enough! She ate and ate and ate! She grabbed the spoon and wanted it faster than I could give it to her! I would definitely call it a success!









1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Yay Molly!!! Everett has been eating solids for a month and I'm still not convinced he loves any of them. It's weird, it's so different than Logan, I'm not sure if I should be concerned or if Logan just liked them more than most. Oh well. Keep trying!

Molly is a doll and it's so neat to see how much all three of your kids look alike. They are such a perfect blend of you and Anthony!