Thursday, September 11, 2014

9/11


September 11 is obviously a very special and emotional day for millions of people. 

I am so thankful that I only have to imagine (and not live through) feeling pain and loss from this day 13 years ago. I pray for the families whose lives were forever changed from that day and the subsequent days.




September 11 is also special to me because one year ago we found we were pregnant with sweet Molly. What a wonderful and needed blessing she was! You can read about the day I found out here. She was a healing baby and a wonderful little ray of sunshine. From the moment we found out about her a year ago, she has brought so much joy and love to our family. Molly June, you are so so loved!







1 comment:

Jules said...

I'm just now catching up on all your blog posts.... That Molly sure is adorable! Y'all make pretty cute babies :) And your Wednesday Confessions needed to make a come back. I think I did a slow clap at the end of it. Bathing kids every night is totally overrated :)