Wednesday, September 24, 2014

4 Months and 4 Years

I want to make sure I have written down both of my kids' measurements at their big appointments- I love being able to look back and find them and compare and all of that "mom" stuff. 



My big guy had his four year check up last month (along with three shots- he didn't cry a tear!). He did so great and is just growing like a weed! His fur year stats are:

Height: 43.5 inches (97%)
Weight: 42.6 lbs (91%)
BMI: 16 (57%)
Blood Pressure: 102/64
Pulse: 84

This kid is SOLID. He is very trim but also thick. It's deceiving- you think you can just pick him up and throw him around- then you realize he is dense and A LOT heavier than you thought. 




And Miss Molly girl had her 4 month check up today. For as "chunky" and roly poly as we think she is (and I personally am loving it since it's solely breast milk- like I can actually provide for someone so well!), her measurements surprised me. 

She got a great report and took her shots pretty well. She recovered after some mommy snuggles (which I super loved!). 

Height: 26 in (92%)
Weight: 13 lbs, 15.6 oz (47%)
FOC: 16 in (56%)

The doctor talked about how her weight is deceiving- really because she is so tall- so that she's not as "chunk" as we thought! He predicts she will be a thin girl like her big sis- their measurements at four months weren't too far off! He also loved how active she was (he didn't see my other two as infants so he didn't realize it ran in the family!). 


 

Excited to have these down so I can go back and check them one day! 

Thanks for humoring me with a "mom" post! 

1 comment:

Jules said...

I love your "mom" posts! They *almost* make me want a third baby :)