Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bath Pod

Y'all I have always LOVED this product for babies! The Bath Pod. 



It's seriously such a great concept for babies as soon as they are strong enough to hold their heads up. And my kids have all loved it! They love the view, the sitting up, the freedom of more than just laying in baby bather. 

Since my kids have all decided to start waking up early, I decided this morning we'd take baths to fill our time before the rest of the world is up and at 'em. And I figured we could try Molly in the bath pod. 

Annnnd she stinking loved it!!! Like so so much!! It was precious! 







And because I looooove to look at all my kids in the same situations, here are pics of Jay and Charley Kate! 



1 comment:

GranDeb said...

I am laughing so hard!!! All those bath pictures are so cute!! The older two are especially funny because we now know them as 2 and 4 year olds!!! xox