Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Molly's Newborn Pictures!

I'm in love with Molly's newborn pictures!

As usual, my sweet sweet friend Michelle took them for us- and did an amazing job! I love Michelle so much- she is such a wonderful friend! She took time out of her Saturday (time with her family) to come shoot ours. She is truly such a servant and I'm so thankful for her.

It's funny, because by your third kid you realize just what you need in terms of pictures and what you really don't. I didn't want/need 1,000,000 poses and outfit changes for everyone. I wanted a short and sweet little shoot, and a couple key shots. We got those and I am pleased. In fact, they are already printed and framed at our house! Boom! :)


Here are a few of my faves!














Thank you again, Michelle! xoxo

8 comments:

the blogivers said...

Cute! Love the one of her looking up at you in the crib!

Maggie Coleman said...

These are all so sweet! The one of you, Charley Kate and Molly is my favorite!! Such a sweet family! Love y'all!

Emily said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!!

The Joiners said...

Super cute! And I always wish I had an adult version of one of those mesh wrap things… seems like it would be really comfy :)

Jenni said...

Beautiful!!

Jenni said...

Beautiful!!

Brittany Sciba said...

These are so beautiful! What a beautiful family!

Sarah said...

Beautiful!!! CONGRATS!!!