Monday, February 24, 2014

Hello Third Trimester!

It's nuts that I'm already in my third trimester of my third pregnancy! I was looking at our Baby Center app the other day and it said we had less than 90 days before our due date. This just got real!



As usual, the second trimester has been good to me. Energy, appetite, overall feeling have all been great. I also think chasing after two toddlers on a daily basis has kept my mind off of the daily aches and pains. 

I can't believe this pregnancy will soon be over. I've been having an absolute blast with our kids. I feel like I say it all the time, but they are just at such FUN stages! I love the 3.5 "grown up" phase that Jay is in. He's learning so much and is just a little adult sometimes. We have the most fun conversations and he really makes great company. Charley Kate has been a doll. I also LOVE the 2 year old stage and all the new talking and ideas that come along with it. I love how she's learning intonation with her voice and gaining a sense of humor. 

But mostly I love watching these two play together. They are just the best of friends. Sure they bicker and fight, but nobody has their sibling's back more than these two. I love watching them play alone and joke and laugh and have a ball. And THAT makes me most excited for this third trimester- knowing that in a few short months we will be adding another one to the mix. Another friend, another buddy, another lifelong companion. 

Oh sweet girl, you don't even have a clue what's coming your way! You are joining a tight duo that can't wait to welcome you with open arms! 

(Sitting next to each other in Bible Class!)

4 comments:

the blogivers said...

Love that belly pic! Welcome to the 3rd trimester!

Brittany Sciba said...

Such a sweet post! This makes me excited about seeing Reid and Georgia's relationship grow and about hopefully adding #3 someday! I need to start getting more sleep before that happens though! Ha! You look great! So excited for your family!

J & J Brymer said...

So sweet! Baby 3 is so blessed!

Kate said...

So excited to see baby 3 come into this world and watch her grow! You look amazing too by the way! ALL baby!