Monday, January 27, 2014

Say Your Name

Sweet Charley Kate just learned how to say her full name over the weekend. We tell her all the time what her name is (and often call her by all 3 names- usually when we are fussing!). She has never repeated her last name until today!

I think the way she says her first name is just adorable. For several months now when you ask her her name she will say, "Chawdey." She introduces herself at gymnastics and to other people. I have been meaning to get it on video because I just love it so much.

So tonight we were laying in bed and she was being kind of silly and so was I. She started singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and I wanted to capture that on video, so I started recording. Once she finished, I asked her to say her name, and she surprised me and said all three names! It was just to die for and I'm officially obsessed! You can tell by my reaction that I wasn't expecting it- and then she was so proud of herself and giggly!

I just love this little girl! (23 months old!)





And because I love to look back, here is Jay at 25 months saying his name! Also obsessed!

1 comment:

Brittany Sciba said...

So cute!! She has such a sweet laugh too! I have to admit, when I saw the title of this post, I thought you were going to reveal baby's name!! :)