Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Another Look Back, Part 4



Written October 3, 2013


I am 7 weeks today!  And I am DEFINITELY feeling pregnant!


Absolutely no energy at all? Check!
Incredibly nauseous? Check!
Feeling super bloated? Check!
Tender boobs? Check!

All of these are wonderful signs- but they make a lady not wanna get off the couch! Unfortunately, when you have a 3 year old and an almost 20 month old, that's not really a choice. Bummer.


I haven't been to the doctor yet for an actual checkup- that is next week. So all of these are welcome signs reminding me that I am indeed pregnant.

We are doing the usual- dealing with sicknesses, going to birthday parties, throwing baby showers, running errands, and living our life. I vaguely remember when I was pregnant with Jay (and working as a second grade teacher). I remember coming home and taking sometimes a 2 hour nap! Oh glorious days! I would give anything for a long nap. Typically I can snag something as I put the kids down, which absolutely helps me get through the day. If not, I'm afraid I would be asleep on the couch by 6:30.

Here is a picture of our Baby S3! Can't wait to meet this precious Raspberry! xoxo


2 comments:

J & J Brymer said...

what a sweet little raspberry! <3

kinsey said...

I understand! Mine were 3 and 20 months when #3 was BORN! Ha! Congrats! 3 is so fun!
{found your blog through mutual friends...think you know my cousin Lacee Osteen too ;)} small world!