Friday, December 6, 2013

16 Weeks with #3!

It's hard to believe I am 16 weeks pregnant again! I don't know why, but this number always makes it feel so "real." Maybe it's because baby is growing toenails and is the size of an avocado- all very important things you know!

I had forgotten how wonderful the second trimester is. More energy, feeling great, an appetite a grown man would envy... Life is good right now pregnant-speaking!

I just looked back at my post from when I was 16 wks pregnant with Charley. I had just weaned Jay from breast feeding. Fast forward to this pregnancy and I've just weaned both kids from the pacifier. Must be something about entering the second trimester that makes you feel invincible to try extraordinary things! Or I've just got so many feel-good hormones pumping through me that I don't care! Ha! 

Anyway, we are just trucking along. This time of year always seems insanely busy, but it's always a great reminder of how incredibly blessed we are. 

Here's the 16 wk bump! Love this growing pumpkin inside!



16 Wks with Jay on the left, 16 Wks with Char on the right

8 comments:

Jules said...

You look SO good!!! I can't wait to hear what baby #3 is.... I'm thinking you are going to be adding more blue, but I'm usually wrong, so don't listen to me :)

the blogivers said...

Love that red dress! Lookin' good!!!

Emily said...

Hot momma!!!!

Brittany Sciba said...

You look wonderful!!

Sarah said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Michelle said...

You look so great!

ChelseaSalomone said...

You look so gorgeous Courtney!! Tiny with a perfect little bump. That is a great picture of you (and baby!!)

The Torno's said...

Lookin' good Court! And the maroon is a GREAT color too ;)