Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Another Look Back, Part 3

Written 9/29/13


So Jay just had his surgery. In case you want to reread about that exciting weekend, you can click here. Jay is post-op and not feeling good at all. Charley has had three days of fever. And Anthony had to go out of town last night (just for the night). Oh, and I'm 6.5 weeks pregnant- which means I'm exhausted and nauseous.

That's all. I just wanted to remember that I MADE IT THROUGH all this! Some might think I have nothing to show for it. But I know better than that! I know I did it! I know that Jay has felt loved and taken care of, I know that Charley has had LOTS of snuggles and mommy-holding time, and I know that baby #3 is snug as a bug and very happy to be close to his/her big brother and sister all weekend.


I also know that I. Am. Pooped.

No comments: