Friday, August 2, 2013

Happy Date-Aversary!

Ummm, so today marks TEN YEARS since Anthony and I have been together! TEN YEARS, people!

 One of our first nights out together as a COUPLE!


We started dating ten years ago today! In case you wanted to read how it all began, you can click here. It's actually pretty entertaining!

Secretly dating!!!!  :)


But goodness- a whole decade has gone by. I have now spent 1/3 of my life with this wonderful man. How in the world did I get so lucky?!

Friends before dating


Anthony is my rock. He's my world. He gave me two of the greatest gifts in the whole world and treats me as his queen. I love him more than I could ever explain- and I'm SO thankful for the past ten years with him. What a ride it's been!

In the beginning. Check out his phone- telling of the year :)




2 comments:

the blogivers said...

Just went and reread the story - still fun to read a second time! :) Happy date-aversary!

The Joiners said...

Happy date-aversary to you!!