Sunday, July 14, 2013

Six!

Happy 6th anniversary to my partner in crime! I love you more than I could have ever imagined loving anyone! Thanks for 6 great years of marriage, babe! Can't wait for another 60 more!

We had a blast celebrating our anniversary!

We celebrated a night early because of it being a Sunday and I start teaching VBS at our church tonight, there was just no way to make it work otherwise!

Anthony and I got a babysitter and went out!

We went to the gun range and fired our new pistol (which was so fun by the way!!!!). I am getting pretty good and I feel SO much more comfortable shooting this thing if I ever HAVE to.





We also went to dinner at a great place and had a blast! It never ceases to amaze me how much fun we have together! I am so thankful to be married to my best friend (corny, yes, but so true!).




We love the stage of life we are in now and can't wait to see what's up next!


PS- Let me tell you about the dress I'm wearing. It's a really funny story and probably one of my favorite things I've bought in a LONG time!

We were at church last Sunday and a younger girl was wearing this dress in black. I LOVED it and pointed it out to Anthony. He said, "That's a great dress- and you would look really great in it. You should ask her where she got it and get one for yourself!" Music to my ears! After service I asked where she got it. She replied, "Some little boutique in Austin." Ahhh. So bummed. But I was determined. I spent Sunday afternoon googling and searching and FINALLY found the dress! But they didn't have them online in black. So I went WAY out of my black comfort zone and ordered it in peach. It came and I was SO SO happy with it! Anthony didn't know I found it- I wanted to surprise him.

I came out after getting ready and he had the sweetest, most genuine, most incredible reaction. I wish I could have bottled it up and keep it forever. Love that guy!

6 comments:

the blogivers said...

Happy anniversary, love birds! Fun story about the dress, and I'm glad that he noticed since a lot of guys might not have - ha!

The Joiners said...

Happy, happy anniversary to y'all! We're coming up on 6 in a couple of weeks- hard to believe it has already been that long, right?

Glad y'all had a fun time celebrating, guns, new dress, and all :)

ChelseaSalomone said...

Happy anniv!! Cannot believe it's been six years for all of us. How is that possible?? Your dress is cute- love the peach- and loved the shooting date!

Christina said...

So fun! Real cute dress...curious what store in Austin?

Brittany Sciba said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like a fun day and I love your dress!! :)

Jules said...

Love that dress and am so happy y'all had a great date!!!