Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lazy Post

I am being lazy. I have so much to share (like how good of a swimmer Jay is becoming, how Charley is now sleeping in a big girl bed, how wonderful they both are right now....) but I can't stay awake long enough to write it all out.

So instead, I'm going to post some videos. I know, I know. I rarely watch videos on people's blogs or facebook. But in case you are bored and need something to keep you busy, here are a few from recent days that shows our lives.

Enjoy!


Charley Walking Tex
(this is from over a month ago)



Charley Loving on Jay
(this is from about three weeks ago)



Charley Falls Asleep While Eating
(this is from 4th of July)



Jay Swims to Side of Pool (and Charley goes down slide)
(this is from last week)




Ok, lazy blogging complete. :)

1 comment:

Jules said...

I loved all of these! I'm very impressed with Jays swimming! Woo Hoo! Now if I could get Bennett to go in the pool we'd be excited :)