Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Food for Thought

I wanted to share what's being put on our table this week, and a few new recipes I have found and loved!


Monday:
Steaks, roasted cauliflower/kale/spinach, steamed artichokes


Tuesday:
Broccoli, chicken, rice casserole (I haven't had this in forever- such a comfort food!!!) and roasted eggplant


Wednesday:
Mustard pork chops, glazed root vegetables (recipe here, courtesy of Greenling prepped foods)


Thursday:
Veggie stir fry with pumpkin seeds/sliced beef (recipe here)




Here are a few other recipes that people have asked me to share (or ones that I wanted to share!!)...

Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken (I don't even like honey mustard and this was GOOOOD!)
Rosemary-Lemon Spaghetti Squash (This has quickly become a family fave!)
Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Garlic Aioli  (I have become obsessed with BS lately!)
No Bake Cookies (A long-time favorite... Easy to make and you probably have all the ingredients already!)
Greek Yogurt Pancakes (Y'all know how much I LOVE Greek Yogurt! I haven't tried these yet but plan to this weekend! Yum!)




Happy Eating, Y'all!

2 comments:

Jules said...

That all sounds so good!! Yum!!!

the blogivers said...

Please tell me: are your children eating these things you are cooking? I know you have talked about sneaking in fruits/veggies in the past, but with these straight-up recipes, will they eat them??? I am so very tired of cooking normal (and harmless!) dinners that Davis just picks at or won't eat.