Monday, July 1, 2013

Father's Day Gifts

I'm pretty sure I never posted about this, but one of the cutest things we did for Father's Day was give Anthony some sweet footprint art.

We had a little party with the company Piggies and Paws. I had a bunch of girls and their kids to my house for a playdate and the lady came to us and whipped out all these handprints and footprints. It was actually very impressive!

Then, she worked on our art and got them back to us about 4-6 weeks later.

I must say, I was so beyond pleased with how everything turned out! I can't wait to do it again! Anthony loved his Father's Day gift, of course!

Ps- I got some extras- one for each kid for their rooms! I couldn't help it! Also, sorry for the quality- and iPhone picture of the actual art... Oh well!






3 comments:

the blogivers said...

Cute idea!!

Sarah said...

AMAZING! Cutest ever!!!

The Torno's said...

I love this. I could seriously get hand/foot print gifts for every occasion and be happy.