Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Eat More Chicken!

Man, I love me some Chick Fil A. And for so many reasons! 

Their food is delicious, their lemonade (and Dr. Pepper!) is so good, and the Chick Fil A sauce?! I hate my sister for introducing me to it! I also love their customer service- what fast food restaurant serves you?! They always cater to the kids and me- bringing us whatever we need and grabbing high chairs, putting placemats down... I seriously feel guilty how much they do for us while we are there. And it's EVERY Chick Fil A. Not just the few near us. 

I also love it because they have the best playgrounds for the kids to play. We had no plans today and needed to get out of the house. We headed to Chick Fil A and played (and ate!) for almost two hours! Yes! 

I also love them for sticking to their guns with their beliefs- yet treating everyone fair regardless of what they believe. I love that they are closed on Sundays because it's important to their religious beliefs (although I swear I always crave CFA on Sundays!!). Needless to say I'm happy to support them! 

Oh, and did I mention that it's awesome since both my kids are obsessed with cows?! Perfect!


Here are a few pics from our CFA day today! Gotta love their trade-in policy: Trade your kids meal toy for an ice cream cone?! Yes please! 


Please check out the photo bomber in the next few shots. Excellent!







Did I mention how much I love these two?! 
Be still my heart... :)




And a crazy comparison pic... This is back in March at Chick Fil A... Just 3 months ago!



1 comment:

J & J Brymer said...

Love the little photo bomber eyeing Charley's cone...!