Sunday, June 9, 2013

Kids Say the Darndest...

I posted this on Facebook tonight, but I need to make sure it's in our blog book so that I can one day hold it over Jay's head...


I was having a sweet, tender moment with him while I was putting him down tonight. He was all snuggled into me, arms wrapped around my neck as I kissed his sweet face. "I love you buddy," I whispered to him. "I wuv you too, Mommy," he answered back. "You're the best little guy I know," I told him. Waiting for him to answer me back with the words, "You are the best mom ever" I listened..... 

"You have a penis, mommy?"


Boys. Sigh....

Disclaimer- this is an actual picture of him asleep (stupid flash). Hand in pants. So typical. So. Typical. 

4 comments:

The Joiners said...

Ha this made me laugh out loud! Boys!

the blogivers said...

They keep us laughing, right? ;)

Emily said...

Carson busted in on Andrew in the shower and made the same observation... that was all he said, "Daddy has a penis!" and then left... which had me cracking up. But Jay asking you is TOO funny!!!

Michelle said...

;) Sooo funny! love him!