Monday, May 20, 2013

The Animals Made Me Do It- Part 4

If you have read my blog for any period of time, it's no secret that Jay loves animals. And by loves, I mean really LOVES. 

People will see him in the store carrying three or four animals and say, "Oh that's so cute, my kid used to love animals, too." But I feel pretty confident that their kids didn't eat, sleep, breathe animals like Jay. Charley loves animals. She knows the names and sounds of most animals and enjoys playing with them. She loves seeing them on TV. She loves them in real life. But not like Jay. Jay loves animals. 

Not only does he love his animals, he also has the most incredible, creative little mind. The things he comes up with are just amazing to me. And now that his mind and verbal skills are taking off, the stories he comes up with to accompany these "set-ups" is just remarkable. 

I love that kid. 

For a refresher, check out Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3

And now, onto Part 4... 


Everyone's got their place on the car ramp. 

Your animals don't fingerpaint? Lame. 

Having a tea party. The big guy gets a seat, too! 

Not an animal, but that sniper on the roof is sneaky! Watch out!

I found this one day at nap time as I was cleaning.
Either Jay is having some vivid imagination stuff going on, or that elephant went nuts. 

Everyone was trying to get to their mommies. 
(Except the lion. He got taken out)

Ummm... giant tiger eating baby lion. Yikes. 

 We had been missing these hippos. 
Found them in the drawer with cooking utensils!

It's a zoo out there! And that brown hippo is CRAY CRAY.

The animals are taking off!

Bahahahaha.

Jay lined up his big cats. 

Charley tried to do the same. 
She just doesn't have that OCD gene. 

Not sure what to think here. 
TRex attacking the mommy elephant while the baby watches? Or just hitching a ride?

Most of our plastic cows. Most but not all. 
Can you tell what his first love was?

Elphy's wearing a hat. This is hilarious to me. 
Small hat. Big head. Hilarious. 

 I don't think I want to know. At all. 

Poor giraffe. Didn't even see it coming. 

Jay said the cows needed some hay. 

Don't judge my janky art skills, but there are a few animals drawn in chalk.
And Jay ran inside to match them with his pretend animals. 
Love him.

Doc McStuffins 

 I'm pretty sure that's 90% of our animals on the driveway. 


All the animals wanted to watch him play iPad. Duh. 

 "Oh no! It's Godzilla!"

Just a grazin'

More iPad time. They know who loves 'em- Diego the Animal Rescuer! 


Until next time...

2 comments:

The Joiners said...

Too funny- the dinosaur ones are the funniest!

The Torno's said...

I love these :)