Thursday, May 2, 2013

Favorite Shops

I saw a post on someone else's blog a while ago that I just loved- it was a "Favorites" list of Etsy shops! (Actually they were just reviewing one, but whatever...)

With so many options out there it's hard to know who is good and reliable and the products that work.

So here are some recents that I've used and loved! Ps- I'm not getting any sort of compensation from these shops- they don't even know I'm doing this. I just think they are good shops!


RachelAddieDesigns
I just got a precious sippy cup for a friend's new baby. Not only is the product awesome, I got the cup TWO days after ordering it!! She was a total sweetheart to work with! Definitely using her again as much as possible!



PalmettoRiverDesigns
I ordered this cute jute letter wreath for a housewarming gift for my sister. She made it and had it shipped within about four days. So so impressive. I am always so prompt with payments/conversations that I always really appreciate sellers who are on top of it and can turn around their products quickly. Here is the actual wreath my sister just got (SO FAST!). The shop owner even put a little note in there for me! I am ordering one for us next!




hotmixcold
Probably one of my favorite shops out there. It's the one I've returned to the most. I have ordered seven different initial necklaces from them- and will be getting more. I am obsessed with these necklaces. I wear mine daily and they are so affordable that I love giving them as gifts! Win win!




FabFlowerHeadbands
I bought a ton of Charley's newborn headbands from here. I thought these were so dainty and pretty. I have bought a TON from this shop!






TweetlebugHats
I got newborn hospital hats from here for Charley and a few for gifts. Love the products and the shop owner is SO sweet!!!







There are some others I have used but these are my returning ones. One of my faves for monogrammed shirts is on baby leave, so I will do another post later with her info. Hope you enjoy these as much as I have!

4 comments:

The Joiners said...

This is a great idea and you have already provided me with some gift idea inspiration, so thank you!

Gillian said...

Thanks for all these great ideas! Love the initial necklace a lot!!

Brittany Sciba said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing! I've also loved your recipe posts each week!

The Moriarty Family said...

Ohhh I love posts like these! I'm totally diggin' that necklace-- happy mother's day to me?!! :)