Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Another One Down

Another school year comes to an end. How is that possible??

This year Jay went two days a week- Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9-12. We absolutely beyond loved his school this year. It has been the biggest blessing I could have imagined. 

His teachers are two of the most amazing women ever. They are so kind, patient, loving, and wonderful. They loved Jay like their own and truly cared about him. They helped him in so many ways- I will be forever grateful! Seriously, they will never know how much Anthony and I appreciated all that they did for Jay. We could never convey how much they have meant to us! 

Hard to believe that when Jay started the year he had just turned two. Now he's almost three, wearing big boy underwear, and talking like a big kid. 

Here are some pictures from the first day and the last day this year. It's remarkable how much he's grown and how much older he looks. 





We are going to miss his teachers so much- but the one comfort is that Charley Kate will get to have them in the fall! Get ready ladies- you are in for a world of difference!

This picture is the CRAZIEST to me! 
Supportive little sister on the 1st day of school and Last day of school!
NUTS!!!!

5 comments:

the blogivers said...

I have a post similar to this one lined up for Friday! But I'm jealous you were able to get both of them successfully posed in the same spot... I remember nearly killing myself on the first day of preschool last year trying to get Davis to take a picture, so they were all over the place! Might have to take his pic tomorrow before Daddy leaves for work :)

Gillian said...

Wow! What amazing pictures to demonstrate their growth!! Campbell will be starting preschool in January, at just over 2 years old, and I'm so nervous about it. So glad to hear Jay had such a successful year. Happy Summer!

J & J Brymer said...

I love the comparison photos... so fun!

Brittany Sciba said...

I love comparison pictures! They've both grown so much! Such precious kids you have! :)

Jules said...

They both look so much bigger! Stop,growing babies!!!