Sunday, April 28, 2013

So Typical.

The other day while Jay napped, Charley and I were doing a lima bean activity.

We sat on the floor and put a bag of lima beans in a big bowl. I gave her a spoon and some small bowls and just let her feel and stir and put-and-take and experiment. Things were going great! I'm not gonna lie, I was really proud of myself and feeling very smug about our great "hands on" experiment and learning time...







Then, in typical Hurricane Charley fashion, it QUICKLY went downhill!!!

Action shots!



Proud of her work!



Even though the room looked like, well, a Hurricane hit it, it was still a really great activity for us!

2 comments:

The Torno's said...

Sorry, but that was funny to me. Only because I can relate :)

The Moriarty Family said...

oh my goodness. you're awesome, and i love her-- LOL!!!!!!