Friday, March 1, 2013

Wanted to Share

I love when people share recipes. It gives me new ideas and honestly makes me so happy!

So, I wanted to share some recent Pinterest recipes that have been successful at our house with YOU!

Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps
You can make these with whatever you want, but the idea is great. I used some black beans, shredded rotisserie chicken, pico, bell peppers, greek yogurt, a little taco seasoning, a teeny bit of cheese and some whole wheat tortillas. Anthony LOVED these!

Roasted Asparagus with Feta
Yummy side dish! We love asparagus and this was a great twist!

Mashed Cauliflower
Yummy side dish! Seriously tasted like mashed potatoes. YUM!

Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken
So easy and looks so fancy! I used breast tenders instead of thighs. We've done these a couple of times now!

Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
So yummy- so easy. Not healthy  :)

White Chicken Chili
I can't remember what all this calls for, but again- you can add anything. Instead of cream cheese, I use greek yogurt. This is so good- I have made it a jillion times for a jillion people!



Ok, so that's all I can remember for now... But I hope you enjoy these as much as we did! :)

3 comments:

the blogivers said...

Yum, I want to try the white chicken chili!

Jules said...

Yum!!! I've been wanting to try the mashed cauliflower.... looks yummy!

Brittany Sciba said...

Yum! I'm going to try the white chicken chili this week, but I don't have a dutch oven. Did you use one or did you just use a regular pot?