Monday, March 4, 2013

Picture Perfect

I absolutely love photos. I love taking pictures of everyday things, I love posed pictures, I love artsy pictures.... I love them all. While I can't take them and definitely don't have the "photographer's eye," I absolutely appreciate beautiful photography.

One of my sweet sweet friends, Michelle, took Charley's one year pictures a few weeks ago. In my mind I had it all planned out- and of course it went nothing like that. It was cold, both kids were in snarky moods, and it was basically flop. Luckily Michelle is so incredibly wonderful that she actually got some really great pictures! AND she let me bring the kids over for an already planned playdate and take a few of Charley there. THANK GOODNESS FOR GOOD FRIENDS!

Here are a ton few of my favorites...



































Aren't they great?!  THANK YOU MICHELLE!!!


9 comments:

The Joiners said...

Such great pictures! Love the one of you an Charley together where you're squatting down!

the blogivers said...

They turned out great! And I love your pants!

J & J Brymer said...

I love them all, especially the one of you kissing CK and wearing a black top. I love pictures too... They are my most prized possession! I know you'll treasure these!!

Emily said...

Absolutely precious!!! Charley has such cute little expressions!! Love her dress too!!

Jules said...

They turned out wonderful!! I love the 4th pic down ( with you and C)! Precious! And you look skinny Minnie ;) pictures are my most prized possessions! Love!

Sarah said...

Precious!!! Great photos!

The Moriarty Family said...

OH my word I love them ALL!! Your friend captured some special special moments. I can't even list all of the ones I love because it's pretty much all of them! LOVE the purple chevron dress! Lily has the same dress, but pink & grey ;)

The Torno's said...

Cute!

Michelle said...

Love you! Love your family :)