Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It Came and Went

Another year of rodeo season came and went here in Houston. And I'm not gonna lie- I'm so sad it's over!

We had another super fun year at the rodeo! We ended up going to the shows of Zac Brown Band (our favorite!) and George Strait (our classic favorite!). We saw ZBB with a group of guys and girlfriends/wives that Anthony works with and King George with my best friend and her inlaws in their suite. Both were awesome shows and the groups we were with were so fun!

Plus, my sister Jennifer and I took our littles (I now refer to them as the Three Amigos) during the day. We rode ponies, pet a jillion trillion animals, rode tractors, pretended to be farmers, and ate a TON. It was BUSY and we were exhausted by the end, but the kids had a blast! And let's be honest, what more can you ask for?!

ZBB

GINORMOUS Cinnamon Roll

Pony Ride!
First time ever!



Seriously, a future vet...




They were STARVED- this was the best I could get while eating!








AT KING GEORGE!
I'm an honorary Robertson for the night :)



2 comments:

Leah said...

So fun! Two of my fav country stars too! You look great! :)

the blogivers said...

I don't remember going to a rodeo more than a couple of times in my life, but considering I am allergic to most animals with fur, I'm thinking it wouldn't be as fun for me... no?