Monday, February 25, 2013

Muted Monday

Because I have a lot to say but haven't had one spare second to sit and write a real post, I give you Muted (sort of) Monday.

You should all be jealous of how good I look while getting my hair done. Then be jealous of how awesome I am taking pics of myself in the mirror to send to my sis.

You can't tell how different it is in the pictures, but I LOVE my hair! Subtle ombré and blended natural highlights. My hair guy might be the greatest thing to walk the planet. For real!











3 comments:

the blogivers said...

It looks great! Way to be adventurous :)

The Joiners said...

Looks great! Whenever I hear the term "ombre" I imagine actual rainbow colors, so now I'm having a fun time laughing at the thought of you with rainbow clored hair :)

Casey Charles said...

Looks good! Where do you go?