Sunday, January 13, 2013

It's Worth It

While there are some days (most) that I think being a stay at home mom is the hardest job in the world, there are times when it is the most fun I've ever had!

This week my two have kept me in absolute stitches! It makes up for the teetee on the ground, the sleepless nights thanks to a cold, the croup, the 45 minute nap, the whining, the refusing to eat dinner.... No one ever said being a mother was easy- but it sure can be fun!!!


I love her.
Even when she empties EVERYTHING from my wallet. 

If you can't run naked through the puddles, when can you?

Tex is a good, good dog. 

Charley wants in on the action!

Thank goodness for neighbors who keep mud puddles around for their boys.
How else could I keep my kids entertained?!

Oops- I got caught! 

Sigh.... 

Quite possibly one of my top 5 pictures....
Anthony and I were getting dressed for church and walked out to find this. 
Sweet setup. 

Double sigh.... Can't turn for one second with this one! 

4 comments:

Meagan said...

..."Like"...

Jules said...

Your kids are hilarious!!!
Being a stay at home mom is the most selfless/hardest/best job in the world....and you are great at it!!

The Torno's said...

Love the pics! Especially the naked playing in the rain ones, how cool of a mom are you ?!? :)

GranDeb said...

You ARE doing a great job!!!! And it makes me so happy that you are enjoying the journey!! As I tell everyone I meet, I loved rearing my children and all our family times together.....and I would go back and do it all over again!!! xoxox