Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Little Trick!

We've been doing a LOT of this over the past 4-5 days....






A couple weeks ago Charley took her first steps- just one or two or maybe three every now and then. Well, in the last week, she has just exploded with the desire to walk! She's taken up to 8-10 steps, but her average at this point is about 6- then she gets to us and falls into our arms. Maybe we should start scooting back?



My sweet nephew took this one for us- it's much easier to capture it with more than one person like the video above!





Jay started taking steps at 11 months... in true Charley fashion she is about 2-3 weeks ahead of him! You go girl!  :)


And here are a couple stills from the other day from my iPhone. It's hard to get a shot of a 10.5 month old learning how to walk!!




6 comments:

J & J Brymer said...

Go Charley! That is wonderful! :)

the blogivers said...

WTG, Charley! :)

Jenni said...

Ahh...yeah! And I have to say...I just LOVE her dress!!

Jennifer said...

Yay, Charley! BTW, I LOVE her dress. That is darling!

Jules said...

Yay Charley!!! Gah, she's so cute!!

The Torno's said...

Go Charley! And I LOVE her dress!