Thursday, December 20, 2012

Round Two

Well, round two was even less successful than round one. Seriously? How could it have been worse?

I know it makes me a really bad mom, or a really bad person in general, but these pictures make me laugh so freakin' hard I can't stand it! Literally EVERY time I look at this one, I bust out laughing.

Poor Charley. She was shaking she was so terrified. And Jay... oh sweet Jay. He tried to be brave, but then got scared all of a sudden. Once we started talking to him he slid into his "maybe if I don't move they won't see me" bubble. So he just sat there. Not moving. That is reflected in picture #2.




Seriously, Charley looks like she just saw the devil himself. I love these kids.

8 comments:

the blogivers said...

The first one is just classic. You might have a little drama queen on your hands :)

Jules said...

I love this so much :)

Courtney Bullen said...

Oh my goodness, the look on Charley's fave in that first one is priceless. You should send it in to Ellen, lol.

Courtney Bullen said...

Face, not fave. Really autocorrect?!

Sarah said...

These are seriously the best Santa photos ever! OH Charley, oh Charley!!

J & J Brymer said...

best santa pictures ever! I second the Ellen idea!

Jenni said...

Ha! That's great and I am glad I am not the only mom who took her kids back knowing how traumatizing the first visit was!! These are by far my favorite pics, too!!

The Torno's said...

Ok, I love that you tried again! And the first one is a total classic. Straight legs and everything! I swear crying pics are better than smiling ones, those are just boring.