Monday, December 17, 2012

Heavenly Peace

I wanted to acknowledge the horrific tragedy that occurred Friday in Newtown, CT. There are no words that can adequately describe how I feel about what happened. I just continuously pray for the families who lost loved ones, and for the first responders and others who were present and saw that horrific scene that will be forever etched in their minds. Our God is a good and sovereign God.  We will praise Him in this storm.



RIP angels of Newtown, CT. So thankful you are in Jesus' arms- sleeping in Heavenly peace.

3 comments:

The Torno's said...

Thanks for posting this. I can't stop thinking about it, hugging my kids non-stop, and feeling so grateful to have them. I can't even imagine what those families are going through.

The Moriarty Family said...

Amen.

GranDeb said...

That they are with Jesus are our tidings of comfort and joy!! An unthinkable tragedy!!!