Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday Confessions

It's been a while since I've confessed- I blame it on the craziness that has been my life lately.

But I'm back and ready to bare it...


I bought a game on the iPad today for Jay that cost $6.99!!!!!!! I've never spent that much on anything on the iPad! But it kept him busy while I fed Charley and got dinner ready... Totally worth it! Anthony would have my head though! Thank goodness for gift cards!

I only let Charley nap for 20 minutes this morning because Jay was at school and I needed to run errands. It paid off though- she took a 2 hour nap this afternoon!

The other night at Michelle's wedding they did the anniversary dance. It was the only time I was able to dance with Anthony, and after 10 seconds I cut us off so we could go to the photo booth with no line!

I put Jay and Charley in the bath yesterday at 1230. It was too early for naps but I was already running out of entertainment. Did they get dirty the rest of the day? Yes. Did I bathe them again? No.

I wore leggings with a shirt that only half covered my butt the other day. Sorry world.

I got some yummy sandwich rolls at the store on Monday. I was totally looking forward to having one for lunch today, but there were spots of mold on them (after two days!!!! Waste of money!!!). I seriously contemplated cutting the spots off and eating it anyway. I'm surprised I didn't.

We played with sidewalk chalk today and Charley started to chew on one. I let her because it kept her busy and happy for almost 15 minutes!!

I stepped in a pile of fireants today. About five minutes later (once we went inside), I found one in my bra. ?????

Until next time...

1 comment:

the blogivers said...

Ha about the moldy bread! I hate when I open a package of something and a couple of pieces are moldy but the rest are fine - such a moral dilemma for me!