Sunday, October 28, 2012

Viva Mexico!

We just got back from a weeklong trip to Mexico (aka Paradise) with our extended family!

We had a blast with our family of four, Anthony's parents, and his sister and our brother-in-law, Andrea and Mike!

We did a lot of playing in the pool, digging in the sand, going down the slide, and eating Mexican food!

While the company, scenery, and fun to be had was perfect, I would be lying if I said we weren't beyond exhausted! Taking a crawler and toddler on vacation for a week is TOUGH! Think different bedtime routines, sharing a room, eating at restaurants the majority of the time, and limited space/toys- needless to say we were ready to get back home!

We had FUN FUN FUN though... And without further ado, here are some pictures to prove it!

Have I mentioned how much I love my kids?! :)

Waiting for takeoff- the calm before the storm :)

Waiting for the shuttle... 

Charley's nap spot every day around 11 :)

Charley Kate's first touch of beach!

Love my baby girl! xoxo

My two guys!

Ugh. Be still my heart. 

Gorgeous water!

 LOVE HER. 

Ha! This is the best I could get of the two of them!

He LOVED digging!

My favorite thing in this world. 
I love my family!

The Squillantes!

My guy.
XOXO

FUN!

We played with dolphins!!

Another shot of the group!

A visit to Isla Mujeres

 Watching the sunset

Jay and Daddy did a LOT of this!

Grandparents!

Holding the tail

Such a fun moment to share with Jay!

One of my all-time favorite pictures!
Girlfriend LOVES to play peekaboo/hide and seek!

Love. She's a lucky girl!

Cheesy yes. But I'm glad I have it :)

Mommy and Jay

Daddy and Jay watching the sunset

Because who doesn't love to play in a crib!?

The kids club had bunnies that were out all day.
Charley was slightly obsessed. 

Excuse me. Please give me back my baby. Thank you.
And check out Jay passed out in the background- on Daddy of course :)

7 comments:

the blogivers said...

Love the pics - lots of framers in there!

The Torno's said...

Looks like a ton of fun!

Leah said...

Trying not to be jealous!!

J & J Brymer said...

LOVED the pictures, especially the one of you and C on the beach... the colors are amazing (and I love that she's wearing a bow with her suit)! The last picture, I did a double take- C looks so old there?!?

Jules said...

I love all those pics of your beautiful family!!! Now, get rest up from your vacation :)

Ashley said...

You are BRAVE for vacationing with two kids! Looks like y'all had a great time. Love the footprint pics.

The Moriarty Family said...

I can only imagine how exhausting that must have been, BUT what precious memories you have and TO.DIE.FOR pictures! Hope you got a tan for me!