Monday, October 22, 2012

My Turn!

Charley has been relegated to the back of the tub during bath time... I guess that's what happens when you have a big brother and you can't talk yet....

The other day she was super congested and woke up after a 12 minute nap. Yes, that's right. 12. I felt awful for her because she was coughing and tired, so I put her in the steamy bathroom to see if we could clear her up a bit.

Well, girlfriend got her first taste of the "captain's seat" since big brother was napping! I'm not sure she'll ever go back to the old ways....










I actually have the CUTEST video of her exploring putting her head under the spout, but there are parts where you can see the faintest glimpse of her and I'm afraid of those crazy nuts out there who enjoy that dirtiness. But take my word for it, it's CUTE. :)

2 comments:

J & J Brymer said...

she looks so happy! love her expressions! :)

The Moriarty Family said...

Precious! You show big bro who's boss next time you want Captain's seat in the tub, Charley! ;)