Monday, August 13, 2012

Cute Comparisons

I love looking at the two of them from the same time period. These just make me smile. And it makes me laugh how similar they are- and how similar I must be doing things since I have the same pictures from around the same time :)



FIRST TIME IN BIBLE CLASS:

Charley

Jay




TAKING A BATH SITTING UP IN THE INFANT TUB:

Charley

Jay




JUMPING IN THE EXERSAUCER TOY:

Charley

Jay




RIDING IN THE GROCERY CART LIKE A BIG KID:

Charley

Jay




SITTING IN THE HIGH CHAIR TO EAT:

Charley 
(we got smart and put a towel under her bottom!)

Jay




EATING FRUIT OUT OF THE MESH BAG:

Charley

Jay




PLAYING IN THE SINK WHILE MOMMY GETS READY:

Charley

Jay




LOVING SWEET POTATOES:

 Charley

Jay



SITTING UP IN THE STROLLER FOR THE FIRST TIME:

Charley

Jay



DECIDING THAT HANDS ARE WORTHLESS WHILE YOU EAT:

Charley

Jay


3 comments:

the blogivers said...

Cute little kiddos! :)

Emily said...

Super cute!!! I love how much they favor each other!!

Jules said...

Jay in the shopping cart is my favorite :) Such cuties!!