Friday, November 12, 2010

Scrub a Dub!

So Jay loves bath time- like a lot! My sister Jennifer gave us a cool infant tub with a little hammock thing and he LOVES laying in it! However, Mr. Man has gotten too long for the hammock, and he can't really lay in the normal tub part. He also can't sit up on his own yet, so we had a bit of quandry...

UNTIL....

A year or so ago I saw this COOL bath tub thing on the Today Show! Jennifer saw it too and we decided whenever I have a baby I must try it! Well, fast forward about a year, and I have it! And it is PERFECT for Jay!

This new bath tub lets him sit up in the tub thing- even though he can't really sit! He also gets so excited in it that he tries to stand- and he is semi-successful since he is so light in the water! He LOVES this thing and I'm not gonna lie- looks absolutely freakin' precious in it!

Enjoy!


Hi Mom! 

I'm Cute. 

The whole set up!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So great! I wish they had those for my kids!

Kelly said...

I totally remember seeing that a while back! I kinda want one now:)