Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pumpkin Season!

I am lovin' all things pumpkin right now. Here are my top three pumpkin loves at the moment...

1) Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks. I just tried one for the FIRST TIME this year! Why had I not had this before?!?! It's like a little cup of heaven on earth... And they won't be here much longer. Sad.

2) Pumpkin Muffins. My sister in law, Andrea gave me this really hard recipe to make the BEST pumpkin muffins around. Oh wait, it's the best and easiest recipe I have ever seen.... You buy a box of Spice Cake mix. Buy a can of pumpkin (not sweetened, just the regular kind). Mix together (do not add ANYTHING). Bake in muffin tins for 20 minutes at about 375. The end. Oh, and they taste like a Pumpkin Spice Latte in cake form. Stinkin' delicious.

3) My pumpkin! That's what I call Jay, and he is DEFINITELY on the top of the list! :)

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I made those same pumpkin muffins just yesterday! I agree...yummy! Oh, and your little man is just precious! (c:

Lisa said...

You MUST try the pumpkin cream cheese muffin at Starbucks...I wait for it all year long!! :)

GranDeb said...

Mmmmmm....all this pumpkin talk makes me hungry! And I agree that sweet baby Jay is the cutest pumpkin of all your favorites!!!
xoxox

J & J said...

im so making this!