Thursday, November 25, 2010

Obligatory Thanksgiving Post!

Time to do the obligatory Thanksgiving post... Not that I am not INCREDIBLY thankful for everything I have. I just think sometimes we forget to be this thankful on a daily basis!

But because it's Thanksgiving and a day to remember all that we have, here I go...

-I am beyond thankful for my precious baby. For his health, his presence, his innocence. I absolutely love everything about this child. I never knew a love like this existed. How amazing!

-I am so thankful for my wonderful husband. I couldn't imagine embarking on this journey without him! He is so helpful in so many ways. He gave me my favorite gift ever- our baby! I am so thankful that he works so hard so to provide a wonderful life for us!

-I am thankful to my parents. Not only for how wonderful they are and how much they help us, but especially for bringing me up to know Jesus. I know that I have a far greater life after this one, and it is because my parents taught me about our Savior. What an incredible thing they did for me!

-I am thankful for my family and friends. I couldn't function without each and every one of them. They have all shaped my life in some way, and I know I would be lost without them!

-My sweet pets. There is something about pets and their undying loyalty that really humbles you.

-My health and the health of those around me! This is something I take for granted. I have never been directly affected by someone with poor/failing health. For this I am so grateful.

....and so much more!

2010 has been a year of blessings for the Squillante Family! Thank you, Lord!

1 comment:

GranDeb said...

You have such a sweet and tender heart, Courty! And for you....I am thankful!!

I love you!!