Thursday, October 14, 2010

Welcome Home Wyatt!

My best friend Courtney had her second son (and Jay's future BFF) on October 2! Unfortunately, Wyatt was born at 35 weeks and 5 days, so that meant he had to spend some time in the NICU. This little boy proved to be quite the fighter- he worked his way through countless tubes, oxygen, and even a blood transfusion.

Courtney, Justin, and Jack welcomed sweet Wyatt home tonight! I am so excited for their new family of four to be together for the first time at home!

Welcome home Wyatt Conway Robertson! We love you!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Bless her heart! I can't imagine not being able to bring home my baby for that long---I am so happy to see that he is healthy and home with the family:)

Mindy Rives said...

So happy they are finally home! What a blessing!

Courtney Robertson said...

Oh I'm crying!! Love you so much!!