Monday, October 4, 2010

Rambling...

I actually have nothing of importance to write about, but Daddy has Jay right now and I felt the need to blog...

One of the things I did want to mention was how I haven't stopped to really think about how great it is to NOT have some of the yucky 3rd trimester pregnancy issues... Like the fact that I don't have to pee every six seconds. I think as soon as you birth a child you forget some of the things you didn't like about pregnancy- but I am SO grateful that I don't have to run to the bathroom every few minutes. This is a GREAT feeling! I also love that my foot doesn't hurt anymore! It started to hurt back in May due to a previous injury. The extra weight I was carrying REALLY hurt it- and obviously there weren't any medicines I could take! All of a sudden you drop 20 pounds and it stops hurting! Amazing! I also love that I don't waddle anymore and I'm not generally uncomfortable... How great!

Another rambling of today is how I have NOTHING to blog about other than my kid! I mean, this IS my life now. I have no work to blog about, and any time I see friends it's usually to meet Jay, so it still has to do with my kid. I am not complaining, just apologizing to my faithful blogging followers (haha) that I have nothing interesting to say... I will start thinking of some things, I promise.

And finally, we have Anthony's high school reunion this weekend. I am excited to see his friends and their wives, but I'm really not looking forward to a 4 1/2 hour car ride with a seven week old that hates his carseat. WOOHOO! Plus, trying to find something to wear for a seven week post partum body is not going to be fun... Boo.


Now I will leave you with a picture....
This is Jay's new favorite (and only!) way to fall asleep. He is SOOOOO snuggly and I love this more than anything in the world. I hope he never wants to stop doing this (ok, I know he will soon and honestly, being 17 and doing this would be a little awkward- though I would still do it if he wanted to!)...

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

a) You look great!!
b) I totally understand all that you are saying--I was a bridesmaid in a wedding 6 weeks post-partum in the Woodlands and Parker was not a fan of his carseat either. Oh, and the dress was strapless.
c) Enjoy every snuggly moment that Jay sleeps on you because they grow up so fast!!

Paula said...

you are too funny!

you do look great and hopefully jay will learn to sleep in the car :)

GranDeb said...

Rambling is good for the soul.....and a very cute picture of you and your snuggly little guy!!!

xoxox

--