Sunday, August 8, 2010

Who Gets the Money?

So funny story from church this morning...

My 4 1/2 year old nephew Owen was sitting between my mom and me during church today. As the collection plate was passed down our pew, my mom told Owen to grab his dollar and put it in the plate to give to God. Owen said, "No, Grandeb. You put it in there." And my mom replied explaining that it was his job to give his money to God. To which Owen said, "But God doesn't get the money. That guy up there (pointing to the man saying the prayer) gets it!"

Our whole pew was dying laughing!


I have my 38 week appointment tomorrow! Fingers crossed that we have made some progress! I am hoping for a delivery on tomorrow's date- 8/9/10- how cool would that be?!?!?!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hahaha that is super cute :) That kid is so dang smart!